Communications Planning Course
A good Stakeholder Communications Plan delivers the right message, to the right stakeholders, at the right time.
Have your projects ever stumbled because of problems with stakeholder communication? The Communications Plan documents and organises the stakeholders’ needs for communication during the project. Learn about communication goals, stakeholder requirements for communication, and the flow of communication activities and schedules.
By the end of this Communications Plan elearning course you will be able to:
- Define the purpose and content of the Communications Plan.
- Know who you need to communicate with.
- Understand what information needs to be communicated.
- Know how and when this communication should take place.
- Understand formal and informal project communication methods.
- Write a Communications Plan suited to the scope and scale of your project.
- Download Communications Planning Course Overview…
The online course includes a downloadable Communications Plan Template to help you quickly and easily develop a practical Communications Plan.
Who should take this Communications Plan Elearning Course?
- project managers
- project team leaders and project team members
- Any practitioners intending to move into project management or leadership roles.
- anyone involved in planning and managing projects
- public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of project management
How long will it take?
US $ 99.00Add to cart