Setting Project Goals and Objectives Online Course
Clearly defining project goals and objectives is a key requirement for successful project outcomes. Why? Because projects will only succeed if they have clear goals and objectives. Setting these is a key project management responsibility. By setting project goals and objectives you identify your destination and also provide a road map for getting there.
Do you want to develop your skills in this area and approach your online CPD in customized units? Then take this online Project Management course on setting project goals and objectives.
- Ask the right questions to help you identify meaningful project goals and objectives. What does success look like?
- Identify the difference between goals and objectives – one defines the project destination, the other identifies the road map to reach that destination.
- Understand the requirements for setting SMART goals and objectives for projects. Goals and objectives are a starting point and need to be refined into SMART goals and objectives, because they are more likely to be achieved.
- Write SMART goals and objectives to help to clearly define project outcomes against which project success can be measured
- Download Course Overview…
Who should take this course?
- anyone involved in planning and managing projects
- project managers, team leaders and team members
- practitioners intending to move into project management or leadership roles.
- public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of project management.
The principles in this course are relevant to practitioners across a range of organizations and skill sets including the science, engineering, architectural, planning, IT, marketing and sales fields.
How long will it take?
This online Project Management Course on Setting Project Goals and Objectives is included in the Project Management Essentials – Part 1 bundled package. Setting Project Goals and Objectives can be purchased separately here by clicking on Add To Cart, or it can be purchased as part of the Project Management Essentials – Part 1 bundled package.
US $ 99.00Add to cart