The Project Charter Online Course
Are you looking for a project charter template to help you prepare a quick and easy Project Charter for your new project? Do you want to focus on a specific topic and approach your project management online CPD in smaller sized packages?
This elearning course on Writing the Project Charter will ensure your project gets off to the right start, with management support and aligned with organisational objectives.
A project charter announces that a new project has begun. The primary purpose of the charter is to formally authorise the project and to demonstrate management support for the project and the project manager. The act of creating a charter forces senior management to spell out clearly what the project should do, and most importantly, gives management’s stamp of approval for the project. The project charter sets out the nature and scope of the work and management’s expectations for results.
In this elearning course on Writing the Project Charter you will:
- Learn the purpose of the project charter
- Understand the reasons for preparing a project charter
- Identify the key elements of a Project Charter
- Use this knowledge to prepare a Project Charter
- Download Project Charter Course Overview…
Who should take this course?
- anyone involved in planning and managing projects
- project managers, team leaders and team members
- practitioners intending to move into project management or leadership roles.
- public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of project management.
The principles in this course are relevant to practitioners across a range of organizations and skill sets including the science, engineering, architectural, planning, IT, marketing and sales fields.
How long will it take?
This elearning course on Writing the Project Charter forms part of Continuing Professional Development’s series of project management online courses. The Project Charter can be purchased here by clicking Add to Cart, or it can be purchased as part of the Project Management Essentials – Part 1 bundled package.
“It was good to write a project charter based on the case study, and then be able to compare answers with the sample answer to confirm I was on the right track.”
Senior Professional Engineer, working in local government
” . . . making the Project Charter was very empowering and I feel ready to take the next step. As I enjoyed this course so much could you please advise me on any follow up courses that I could be doing.”
Community Facilities Support Officer, Waimakariri District Council, NZ.
US $ 99.00Add to cart