Project Life Cycle and Organisational Styles
Do you want an overview of the project life cycle and the phases that all projects go through? Are you struggling with the impacts that organisational structure is having on project management?
Then this project life cycle and organisational structures online course will help you.
- The first module defines the project life cycle which is the duration of the project composed of all the individual project phases. The project phases include define, plan, implement and close. [2 hours]
- The second module covers organizational structures and how they affect projects and project management. Projects are influenced by the style and structure of the organisation in which they are carried out. This module develops an awareness of these issues and how they can impact on projects. [1.5 hours]
- Download Course Overviews for: The Project Life Cycle, Organizational Styles
Who should take this course?
- anyone involved in planning and managing projects
- project managers, team leaders and team members
- practitioners intending to move into project management or leadership roles.
- public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of project management.
The principles in this course are relevant to practitioners across a range of organizations and skill sets including the science, engineering, architectural, planning, IT, marketing and sales fields.
How long will it take?
This Project Life Cycle and Organisational Styles online course is the same as Modules 2 and 3 of the Project Management Essentials – Part 1 bundled package. Project Life Cycle and Organisational Styles can be purchased by adding them to the cart here and they can also be purchased as part of the Project Management Essentials – Part 1 bundled package.
US $ 120.00Add to cart
Related Courses & Articles
Monthly or annual membership gives you unlimited access to all our courses. Learn what you want, when you want, from our entire catalogueFind out more