Project Work Schedule Course
If the work breakdown structure forms the foundation of project planning, then the project work schedule forms the central structure.
A realistic project work schedule is key to a successful project. Project managers use schedules to sequence and control project activities. Management use them to monitor performance against targets. Schedules show the organisation how the work will be performed and define timelines, delivery dates and resources that are needed.
By the end of this online course the project work schedule you should be able to:
- define key terms relating to project work scheduling
- identify the steps in scheduling the work and place them in a logical order
- estimate time and duration for each task
- understand how to identify resource requirements
- sequence the tasks using network diagrams and Gantt charts
- understand and identify the critical path
- create a draft project work schedule and optimise the schedule.
- Download Project Work Schedule Course Overview . . .
Who should take this online course on the Project Work Schedule?
- project managers
- project team leaders and project team members
- Any practitioners intending to move into project management or leadership roles.
- anyone involved in assigning resources and developing work schedules for projects
- public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of project scheduling
The principles in this course apply to anyone who needs to manage project resources and schedules. It is applicable to practitioners across a range of skill sets including the science, engineering, architectural, planning, IT, marketing and sales fields.
How long will it take?
US $ 99.00Add to cart