After the holiday season, it is difficult to resist the temptation to throw some online goodies your way to kick start the New Year. Don’t fret, Continuing Professional Development is here to keep the inspiration alive!
Our first competition for 2014 sees us giving away our online course – Finance for Technical Professionals – Part 1. But you have to enter by 28 February 2014. To be in to win a free online course, simply follow us on Twitter @cpdlearnonline or on Facebook and answer this question using the comments box at the bottom of the page:
“Tell us in ten words or less – What would motivate you to do an online course?”
Here are the important competition Terms and Conditions you need to know to ensure you can correctly get yourself in the draw:
- to enter, you must follow @cpdlearnonline or like us on Facebook and answer the competition question on the website by the competition closing time. Any incomplete entries will be ineligible;
- You can enter the draw a maximum of two times, once for following on Twitter and once for liking on Facebook, but you only need to answer the question once.
- the prize is the online course Finance for Technical Professionals – Part 1;
- the competition closing time is 5pm on 28 February 2014 (EST);
- the winner will be notified by direct email by 5pm on 3 March 2014 (EST) and will be announced on the Continuing Professional Development website, the @cpdlearnonline Twitter page and the Continuing Professional Development Facebook page;
- the winner will be enrolled in the online course after they provide the required enrolment details;
- If the winner is unable to supply the enrolment details by 5pm on 7 March 2014 (EST), the prize will be re-drawn;
- the winner announced by Continuing Professional Development will be final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- by entering, you agree to Continuing Professional Development using your name in promotional material and correspondence should you win the competition;
- Multiple responses to the competition question will be ineligible; and
- anyone found to use multiple accounts to re-enter the competition will be ineligible.
Don’t waste time, get to the @cpdlearnonline Twitter page or the Facebook page to join, then answer the question using the comments box below by 28 February. And be sure to share the message that Continuing Professional Development’s online courses offer personalised and practical learning direct to your door! If you have any questions, please e-mail us!