Risk Management Online Course
This risk management online course helps you understand and manage risk. Comprehensive risk management is pivotal to successful organisational, business and project outcomes.
Risk management not only uncovers threats but, just as importantly, it can reveal golden opportunities. These opportunities can make your project smarter, faster and more profitable.
Content for Risk Management Online Course
Sound risk management helps a project to run smoothly. By identifying and addressing a comprehensive list of project risks, many unpleasant surprises and barriers can be eliminated and golden opportunities uncovered. The project risk management process also helps with resolving problems when they occur. How? Because those problems have been anticipated and actions to treat them have already been reviewed and approved. And what are the outcomes? Successful projects and happier project teams and stakeholders. The end result is that you minimise the impacts of project threats and capture the opportunities that occur.
This risk management online course sets out the key concepts including:
- Definitions of risk and risk management
- Description of the key steps in the risk management process
- Practical skills for preparing a Risk Management Register so that you can incorporate sound risk management into all of your projects going forward.
- A coded Excel template is provided so you can easily create a comprehensive Project Risk Register.
Who should take this online risk management course?
- Anyone involved in planning and managing projects and risk.
- Project Managers, Team Leaders and team members.
- Contract Managers.
- Practitioners intending to move into project or risk management or leadership roles.
- Public or private sector managers, supervisors, consultants, cross-functional team leaders or anyone who would like to gain a better understanding of risk management.
The principles in this course apply to anyone who needs to manage risk. It applies to practitioners across a range of skill sets including the science, engineering, architectural, planning, IT, marketing and sales fields.
How long will it take?
US $99Add to Cart