It’s time to throw some online goodies your way to kick start April.
We are giving away one of our most popular courses in April: Free Risk Management Online Course. To be in to win this free online course, here are the important competition Terms and Conditions you need to know to ensure you can correctly get yourself in the draw:
- to enter, you must subscribe to our Email Newsletter in April and still be subscribed on 30 April 2018 when the draw closes. Any incomplete entries will be ineligible;
- You can subscribe and enter the draw once only in April 2018;
- the prize is the free Risk Management Online Course;
- the competition closing time is 5pm on 30 April 2018(EST);
- the winner will be notified by direct email by 5pm on 3 May 2018(EST) and will be announced on the Continuing Professional Development website, the @cpdlearnonline Twitter page and the Continuing Professional Development Facebook page;
- the winner will be enrolled in the online Risk Management Course after they provide the required enrolment details;
- If the winner is unable to supply the enrolment details by 5pm on 7 May 2018 (EST), the prize will be re-drawn;
- the winner announced by Continuing Professional Development will be final and no correspondence will be entered into;
- by entering, you agree to Continuing Professional Development using your name in promotional material and correspondence should you win the competition;
- Multiple responses to the competition question will be ineligible; and
- anyone found to use multiple accounts to re-enter the competition will be ineligible.
Don’t waste time, subscribe to our email newsletter by 30 April 2018 and go in the Draw to win a Free Risk Management online course. And be sure to share the message that Continuing Professional Development’s online courses offer personalised and practical learning direct to your desk! If you have any questions, please e-mail us!